So come on then...

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
What did you get for xmas?

Myself, loads of chocolate :)s) and a bluetooth thing for my car.

Gave my mum the boot (?) - some crazy horse riding boots that is.
Gave me dad a Razr phone (bah) and something Pink Floyd signed.

I also gave my Grandad a 200gig HDD - I may be the first person ever to do that.

parents are still away till tomorrow so **** all yet cept some money, going to go see my bro now to exchange gifts :D

We are doing the "Christmas" thing at noon (EST).

I was going to get myself a psp yesterday for xmas, but decided to put it in the falcons hands.. and well they lost in OT with 15seconds left so didn't get it :(
Gf is in rochester till tuesday so nothing.. spending it alone with the kitty cat

I got a new jacket, bunch of clothes for work, and tickets to a NYR vs. BOS Bruins Hockey Game Jan 21st, along with a penthouse hotel room for the weekend :)

I have not gotten anything yet. I have to wait till Boxing Day to open them, which is the tradition my dad's fiancee grew up with in England. I personally want to open them ASAP :p

osnn.net will get a present soon as well, after I get breakfast done :p

This year, it was a veritable degree of nothing, as far as presents go. Finances have been better in the past. I had enough money to go out for a good sized meal (live alone, don't really cook ;) ), but that was about it for Christmas this year...

I got ...... and ....... and ........! Loved all three gifts of ......!

Actually there is a sense of normalcy starting to appear around here. Still have some blue roofs left and some debris about - but not too many FEMA trailers left in our area! Of course everytime I look out in the back yard and see the tree stumps I think about the shade I'll be missing come summer!

Ya'll have a great holiday! :nervous:

Bman™ said:
I got the Black Razr V3, so sick!
You poor bastard.

Santa bought me a shiny new iPod Nano. Delicious :D ... And lots of chocolate, naturally :D

Diesel Aftershave, Next Dimension Aftershave, Davidoff Echo Aftershave, chocolates, clothes and a mini fridge! :D

A few shirts, novels (Gibson for the win!), something which I think is cologne and a nice christmas meal with the family. Hot pot tomorrow though is the highlight for me :)

Hope everyone is having a merry christmas.

X-Istence said:
I have not gotten anything yet. I have to wait till Boxing Day to open them, which is the tradition my dad's fiancee grew up with in England. I personally want to open them ASAP :p
Are you sure she's not having you on,I've never heard of that before??? :laugh:

Athlon XP 3700+ SD W/Mobo...won't be here til monday, though :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back