Snow is back...

chaos945

OSNN Senior Addict
I was out doing some landscaping yesterday in summer like conditions! But today while on my bike I was hit by a snow storm. It was not really fun since I had all my summer gear on when earlier today it was relatively warm.

See it to believe it - Weather Forecast

I think next winter I'm going to have to make sure a vacation to somewhere warm is in order.

I wouldn't mind a bit of snow here in Southern Cali (yeah right...like it's going to happen
tongue.gif
)
It's been blazing hot during the last few days. You feel almost dehydrated if you walk back and forth from campus a few times.

yeah come to Cali, where it's a nice moderate 98F

Yeah man, damn Calgary weather, it is really unpredicatble. :( But who cares, I am happy that the Flames won last night. :D

It's raining here :(

Although it doesn't matter too much, cos it's good rain (the kind which just falls, not blows about and makes loads of noise)

Well here in kent England, well it's been boiling for a week, sposed to be summer now, then last night we got sleet, rain and it was freeeeeeeezing cold well below -6 on my thermometer I got on the window.

It's all the pollution, too many aeroplanes, too many cars and people wasting power.

Academics wrote recently that we are in for an ice age within the next 20 years.

Ohh well least the thermal industry will make some money.

Monday:25C
Tuesday:24C to some temp with Rain
Wednesday: 6C with snow

Sounds like the weather in Idaho. Its like 80 as I speak but a few days ago we had hail and snow as well.

hsn said:
Yeah man, damn Calgary weather, it is really unpredicatble. :( But who cares, I am happy that the Flames won last night. :D

It very nice in Frisco ATM... warm and toasty. GO SHARKS :D

no snow in Miami, waaay too damn hot here in the summer tho. Love them winters

Here in Texas, the weather here changes just about every 5 minutes, but lately it's been gorgeous lately. Highs in the mid 80's F (26.6 C) and lows in the upper 40's (7 C).
Couldn't ask for better!

We had a great day today ... although now it seems a storm is rolling in. Mother nature is giving us a taste of summer ... forecase for tomorrow is back to the 40s ... where it normally is during this time of year.

I live in michigan so like everyone says here u never know what the weather will be...seriously its crazy sometimes we were in the 70s for like 2 days and for the past week its been 40's to like 20's :S

TittleBitties said:
I live in michigan so like everyone says here u never know what the weather will be...seriously its crazy sometimes we were in the 70s for like 2 days and for the past week its been 40's to like 20's :S
Yeah NY is same way .. mid 40's today I think 75-80 forcasted for tomorrow :p

that's a bit of a trip. one that i actually made to your neighborhood in mid-march.

all i have to say is be glad you dont live in houston during august. ug.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back