Snow is back...

chaos945

OSNN Senior Addict
I was out doing some landscaping yesterday in summer like conditions! But today while on my bike I was hit by a snow storm. It was not really fun since I had all my summer gear on when earlier today it was relatively warm.

See it to believe it - Weather Forecast

I think next winter I'm going to have to make sure a vacation to somewhere warm is in order.

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
I wouldn't mind a bit of snow here in Southern Cali (yeah right...like it's going to happen
)
It's been blazing hot during the last few days. You feel almost dehydrated if you walk back and forth from campus a few times.

falconguard

Carbon based lifeform
Political Access
yeah come to Cali, where it's a nice moderate 98F

Hsn

King
Yeah man, damn Calgary weather, it is really unpredicatble. :( But who cares, I am happy that the Flames won last night. :D

Graebob

Generally Random
It's raining here :(

Although it doesn't matter too much, cos it's good rain (the kind which just falls, not blows about and makes loads of noise)

L

Lee

Well here in kent England, well it's been boiling for a week, sposed to be summer now, then last night we got sleet, rain and it was freeeeeeeezing cold well below -6 on my thermometer I got on the window.

It's all the pollution, too many aeroplanes, too many cars and people wasting power.

Academics wrote recently that we are in for an ice age within the next 20 years.

Ohh well least the thermal industry will make some money.

Vetrius

Coenfidentialityism
Monday:25C
Tuesday:24C to some temp with Rain
Wednesday: 6C with snow

Tweak

The Weedman
Sounds like the weather in Idaho. Its like 80 as I speak but a few days ago we had hail and snow as well.

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political Access
hsn said:
Yeah man, damn Calgary weather, it is really unpredicatble. :( But who cares, I am happy that the Flames won last night. :D

It very nice in Frisco ATM... warm and toasty. GO SHARKS :D

Bootsy

Huh?
no snow in Miami, waaay too damn hot here in the summer tho. Love them winters

unknownsoul

OSNN Senior Addict
Here in Texas, the weather here changes just about every 5 minutes, but lately it's been gorgeous lately. Highs in the mid 80's F (26.6 C) and lows in the upper 40's (7 C).
Couldn't ask for better!

vern

Dominus
Political Access
We had a great day today ... although now it seems a storm is rolling in. Mother nature is giving us a taste of summer ... forecase for tomorrow is back to the 40s ... where it normally is during this time of year.

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
I live in michigan so like everyone says here u never know what the weather will be...seriously its crazy sometimes we were in the 70s for like 2 days and for the past week its been 40's to like 20's :S

Xie

- geek -
TittleBitties said:
I live in michigan so like everyone says here u never know what the weather will be...seriously its crazy sometimes we were in the 70s for like 2 days and for the past week its been 40's to like 20's :S
Yeah NY is same way .. mid 40's today I think 75-80 forcasted for tomorrow :p

unknownsoul

OSNN Senior Addict
that's a bit of a trip. one that i actually made to your neighborhood in mid-march.

all i have to say is be glad you dont live in houston during august. ug.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntonioPR