Snow fun

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political Access
Well since it snowed today, and as usual the British winter typically generates about 10 minutes of usable snow, I thought I'd make the most of it. So I made a snowman, with real coal and carrots :)

(pictures aren't great, cause my camera sucks)

Most of the snow is now gone, but the snowman is still there, although kinda lop sided now :)

Attachments

• snowman001.jpg
    snowman001.jpg
    388.5 KB · Views: 2,904
  • snowman002.jpg
    snowman002.jpg
    433.3 KB · Views: 694
Brilliant! :D

We've not had any snow here, both a bad and good thing methinks :)

I posted my pic in the Really long thread but here's more anyway :laugh:

This is unfair, we've has hardly any that settled.

Weather forcasters do say that the South will get quite a lot of Snow over the next few weeks, fingers crossed I hope so.

Here are a few I took. Dogs were outside no more than 5 min cause its so windy and cold. The Husky should want to stay out but he is getting old :p.
We are expecting 3-5 inches today. We would have a bunch load on the ground but we have had prob a foot of snow melt since thanksgiving cause we would get really cold then get in the 50s and then back down again.

Backyard
Backyard with dogs

About all I could take a picture of for you guys would be palm trees... :) I love Florida. I guess I could make a "sand" man for ya... HAHA

i dont see any snowmen holding osnn.net fan signs!!!!!!!!!

fix it :D

Send 'em all to bed with no tea.

Or just make a small one on your own, then throw it at hubby/kids for not participating in it's creation.

Or, just have a nice warm cuppa and stay inside. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back