Snow Day!!!

M

MiseryQ

I don't have to wooouuurrk!!!

Good thing since I was here to 3.30am :D...

Nice 4 you! Here it's - 15ºC and just ice, no snow. Grrrrr, hate scraping ice from my car:mad:

Sooprmncntwlk, I thought you guys got hammered?!?

Where I am shuts down if the forcast even calls for snow... This time we got... Called work no one there...

Just woke up and I back...

I gotta get a life...

hhehehe cooolio time to get the new xams games out :)

im home for another 2 weeks on holidays ////

and loving everyminute of it

Where are you to get a day off for snow???

Imagine if you were in Buffalo NY where they got 7 feet of snow in like a week or so. Dam, that's a lot of shoveling! And they call Canada the Great White North!

We got about 4"s not much... But they can't handle it here in the south...

Yea we got raped by old man winter. I stepped outside and it's about 9 inches. I just want this to keep on going so I can start my b-day festivities early :D

4 inches? Wow. That's not even enough to put on snow tires here! :D

Sad ain't it?!?

Looks like I won't be going tommorrow either... It's snowing harder than last night...

I wish I had My baja running... I don't think I'd get pulled over running around tha neighborhood...

Its freezing up here and we have had about 2 ft at least of snow, the car park is hard packand i drive a scooter!!:D

I hate snow! :mad:

:p

Its called Extreme scootering lol!!!! :D

Yup its my only form of transport!! ;)

I got a bloody 2 hour delay!! :eek: That may change though. Here's hoping.

I got sent home on boxing day and 'cause of the snow and paid trebble time for the privillage whilst i was sitting on my a**e playing on me comp!! sweet!

I still can't get anyone from work...

I don't suppose that scooter has heat... I hope you don't have to travel far...

About 20 miles or so.... not too bad!! But -9 the other night was a wee bit chilly! Problem is that you can either have heat or music on the scooter..lmao:D

Ithink I'd take the heat -9... OUCH!...

Oh well I'm off to work...

Yay no work for me!! Not my fault.. can't get outta the parking lot. haha..although with a little motivation I could go get a new cd drive :p

Try -9 after working a 12 hour shift throuh the night from 8 p.m. till 8 a.m. !! Not the best but hey... gota get money for new hardware! lol ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back