Sniper Arrested??

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
Just heard that police have arrested two peolpe in connection with all those sniper murders. Let's hope they have the right idiot in custody.

Let's hope so. I haven't seen the news, this is just awful! People just aren't safe anywhere anymore....

al-Qaida sympathisers
or just plain home grown loonies
USA needs to have a close look at the gun culture
its dreadful the amount of innocent people who get shot in the states every year

:(

Originally posted by TwoZigzagColt45
al-Qaida sympathisers

thats bull****, nobody knows why people do it! Look at the bomb in Bali, and who did that dip**** George Bush blame, OSAMA BIN LADEN and al quaeda! WTF ?

Originally posted by ZAnwar
thats bull****,

not my words dude

abcnews

Several federal sources told the Seattle Times that Muhammad and Malvo may have been motivated by anti-American sentiments in the wake of the Sept. 11 attacks. Both were known to speak sympathetically about the men who hijacked jetliners over Washington, New York and Pennsylvania, the sources said.

did I even mention Bali
cussing[1].gif

& that kind of attitude is going to get you nowhere
Originally posted by ZAnwar
and who did that dip****

banghead[1].gif

Alright man sorry, But that got me a bit angry !!!

NO offense!

al-Qaida sympathisers
or just plain home grown loonies
USA needs to have a close look at the gun culture
its dreadful the amount of innocent people who get shot in the states every year

could very well be that the 2 are NOT the snipers.. the media is just speculating away...

remember last night the police released a statement saying that they are looking for 2 people whom they are very interested in speaking to but are not thought to be the snipers..

there were other people picked up earlier in the week as well... could it be that these people become MORE special and more attention is given just due to the names ?

I am just going to wait and see how this develops... not going to jump to conclusions...

concur completely with the whole "right to bear arms" bs that is in this country...

firstly charlton heston should be tried for murder 1.. and then once he's kaput... they shall pry the gun "from my dead hands" as he likes to put it... :) jokes aside... guns need to be taken off the streets... instead of kicking up the defence budget by ELEVEN percent... perhaps lets get rid of arms on the streets...

the death penalty for such things should be really cruel and weird. they should cut off all finders at first. brake some legs and stuff. turture them on nation tv actually. that might be a warning to others who want to do the same.

Not saying they do or do not have the right party/parties yet but for what it is worth:

My 2 cents - when and if they catch the party/parties responsible for these sniper shootings they should not be sentenced to death - but rather life in prison and let the current inmates take care of them!

I think they just might suffer far more wondering when and how and who will "get even"!

Just heard that police are very confident that they have the right people. Expect an announcement soon

Well thats just daft, now if the sniper decides to call it a day, those in custody will look even more guilty!

I'm thinking the sniper catching thing is a decoy, or the police will find something that will make them believe that they have the right people. Then after some time, the sniping spree will start again :(

wheres this sniping been happening ???

I ain't been watching news recently

not my words dude

did I even mention Bali
cussing[1].gif

& that kind of attitude is going to get you nowhere

banghead[1].gif

why don't you add new smilies to this forum instead of linking?

Originally posted by Octopus
why don't you add new smilies to this forum instead of linking?
they're my personal smilies :rolleyes:

smokin[1].gif

sniper? pffff....dieing from that sniper...you have better chances you will become king of another country than die from the sniper.

only 13 people have been hit, but 50,000 in da USA get killed every year from auto accidents, on the highway/freeway.

and on the teli they said 400,00 in the USA alone died from smoking every year.

265,000 people in da USA...and 13 people got shot and now people don't want to go outside? I cant believe my parents pay 30 quid for cable when all they put out is 24-hour coverage of this scheisse.

Looks like it was those two. Seems they might have used the car to shoot from.

ZAnwar what rock have you been under?

Life can now get back to 'normal'.

oh so it's them after all? cool. btw anyone seen a news that in moscow(if i recall it correctly) there are 700 people held hostage. and as i heard from people couple of them have been shoot already. what the **** is going on in the world?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back