Smoothen out Doom3, The Sequel

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
Hi Guys,

Well, it has been about a week that I have been playing Doom3 @ High12x10. I do have to say that Sazar was right on the money. I actually don't really notice any difference in the way that the game looks. But, it is playing waaay better. If anyone remembers, I was trying to play it @Ultra 12x10, then trying to figure out how to get my machine top play it there. While I learned how to O/C my machine to new levels, Sazar actually brought some sense to the table and said that "High" settings are just as good. I am about halfway through the game right now and enjoying the fast-paced, smooth gameplay.

I guess I just wanted to say a big'ole thanks to Sazar again for the common-sense, more bang for the buck approach.

Next up on the list when I complete Doom3, Call of Duty - United Offensive. EBGames has my reserved copy arriving tomorrow.

Heeter

I still have a hard time with the fact you say you are playing @ 12x10 lol..

the game was most playable for me @ 10x7...

I'm playing it @ 16x12 at high settings. Got a 6800GT w/ Athlon64 3000+

pok_pok_911 said:
how did you get your ATI card high like dat i wana but dunno how!

Yea right! Thats more powerful than my 9800xt! What's your secret?

Well, I just finished the game. It was a bit short, but fun. BTW, running Ultra settings at 10x7, on the system listed below, no problems what so ever. Found the id logo and I loved the creatures from the original game. I can't wait for the expansion now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back