Smokie v Damnyank

Smokie

A Proud Australian
Go on old fella..give it your best shot and I am not settling for a draw either :D

You might have the hair but I have the looks :cool:

*sits and watches* where's the bet taker?

/me arives to take every 1's money.

ha ha boldy/ugly;)

/me tries 2 stay impartial + just make some money.

baldy even....dam skool filtering edit link....mumble.....

Just admit it henyman..ya can't spell bald :) And I want part of the take as well...

o.k you pay me £10 per reply + i'll give you 10% of the profits.

i may not b able 2 spell but dam can do the maths:p

including this 1 that £80 ya owe me:p ur share is £8

Thank you Evil Marge..you can call me anything you like :)

Henyman, it is you that owe me for being so nice to you all the time. You can keep the 8 quid but send me the rest ..

Smokie - I hope ya read far enuf in the member's pics thread to see were I apologized for not calling ya bull and then also gave ya a last name to go with bull ($hit).

Also the comment about losing hair from the girls pulling it.;)

So if that was not sufficient and you want to continue this onslaught, we can do so - but actually I see us wise older men with having things to say that would go over the kids heads. I guess that would be okay - as gonnads is good at translating them into words that the kids understand - right henyman??:D

<dy thinks - go ahead henyman - give me your best cyberpunch - I'm not too old to duck it!>

So Smokie, a couple of suggestions:
- stay out of the sun - you will fry your brain if ya don't wear a hat.
- I really wish you would wear a hat - the glare from your dome is blinding me.
- so being from downunder, must make your head smooth and shiny - since I am from the opposite side and my a$$ is smooth and shiny? I will not go as far as to say a perfect match!:eek:

I will be fair about this and give you time to consider my comments and provide an answer.

BTW - I just got off work at 7:30 am (our time) - so it's off to sleep land soon - don't rush your reply. Later dude!
:D :D

lol + the war comences......fight,fight,fight:p

lol, wait couple years and both of ya wont have no hairs, and no looks :)

mafiafromrussia - I never claimed to be good looking - that was Smokie - all I ever claimed was more hair than Smokie!;)

still, no offence or anything, but given time neither of u will have good looks nor more hair. i guess that's the future for all of us, sooner or later it's happen :(

damnyank..after about ten second thinking I reply to you comments:

- stay out of the sun - you will fry your brain if ya don't wear a hat.
I said I had the looks, didn't mention about having a brain
:D

- I really wish you would wear a hat - the glare from your dome is blinding me.
After a buff and polish it always shines nicely. And anyway, that's why I sometimes get called mudguard..shiny on top..filth underneath ;)

- so being from downunder, must make your head smooth and shiny - since I am from the opposite side and my a$$ is smooth and shiny? I will not go as far as to say a perfect match!
I cannot comment on this one to much because you have seen my head but I have not seen your a$$, and I hasten to say, I don't want to either so can only take your word for it :eek:

I did see your comments about being called bull $hit and the hair pulling but if you think flattery will work on me, all I can say it does sometimes but not this time :p

Btw damnyank, you do seem to have a fair amount of hair for a man of you age but how often do you have to use the hair coloring to keep it so dark?? :rolleyes:

To the younger male members of this forum.. a warning..
Look hard at damnyank's and my pics, because someday you could look like that..scary isn't it!!!!

/me cooks a burger over the flames.

b.k flame grilled burger eat ya heart out:p

Smokie - believe it or not - I never use any hair coloring. Well, I did once when I was 18 in tech school (Air Force). I got around some dudes from California and we all bleached our hair blonde so we could be the "surfers" on the beach in Biloxi (MS). Only problem was the salt water in the Gulf turned our hair green! We all thought - how nice - our hair matches our fatigues!

But I have to admit my picture does not show all the gray - could that be why I picked it?

- there is no way in heaven I would ever let a bald man look at my a$$ (a bald woman maybe)- so I guess you'll never know for sure.

Yes, it is scary, someday I might be bald also?? Oh no, please not that - don't make me look like Smokie!

<dy thinks to himself - if I grow bald does that mean that I will be as good looking as Smokie claims to be?? NOT!!!>

Jewelzz young lady which do you prefer - blad with good looks, or ugly with hair?

<Hey Smokie - I'll bet she never gives us a straight answer - but Marge probably would - although I shudder at that thought>:D :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back