Smokie v Damnyank

Originally posted by Smokie
Damnyank, what sort of person do you take me for? Why would I say something about your ears when you were a young man?

Btw, how high could you fly when you flapped them :D

ROFLMAO

mahahahahahahaha

cool.gif

Smokie - I told ya'll before I float like a butterfly - now you know why!

Could you imagine how high I could fly if I could flap those ears as fast as a hummingbird can flap it's wings??? Man, NASA would not have anything on me - I'd own the high altitude record for elephant like creatures!:D

Marge compliments will get you everywhere !

Iceman - U laugh at a joke about my ears - where's your pic???????

Smokie - I just love your knee highs and I guess you're going to tell me the reason you have your hands in your pockets is because you are pulling the tie down into your pants!

hehehehehe

PRICELESS - a picture of Smokie playing pocket pool on the internet at the age of 5! :eek:

OPPS -I looked wrong, Smokie has his hands behind his back, not in his pockets! So sorry Smokie!

PRICELESS - a picture of Smokie scratching his a$$ on the internet at the age of 5 :eek:

Oh dear, Damnyank is not only ugly but has bad eyesight to boot.

I was not scratching my a$$ as you so crudely put it Damnyank, because if you look closely you will see I am being a very good Scotsman and I am checking the money in my back pocket, that was all :D

I bet Damnyank doesn't have an aircon in his house, he just stands near an open window and lets his ears flap :eek:

Thanks Smokie - ya really done it now - my wife saw your last post and said you were wrong - the ears don't flap.

She says no matter where I stand my mouth is always flapping!

Then she mentioned something about hot air and being full of something that I won't repeat!:D

BTW - how many times or should I ask for how long - does a Scotsman check the money in their back pockets?:D

Damnyank, a good Scotsman checks his back pocket many times a day. But I don't do it much anymore because I never have enough money to check anyhow :p

But after living in Australia for so many years, I have the Aussie problem..short arms..deep pockets and to tight to shout even if a shark bit me :D

And just for Damnyank I will explain what shout means in Oz lingo. A "shout" means that you or someone else is going to pay, especially for the beers.

So if you are in an Aussie pub or with Aussies and someone says it's "your shout mate" then get the wallet out quick :eek:

Originally posted by Smokie
So if you are in an Aussie pub or with Aussies and someone says it's "your shout mate" then get the wallet out quick :eek:

Well cousin Smokie - you got it all wrong - I would not get the wallet out quick - I would get my a$$ out quick!:eek:

BTW - I did respond to your nice comments on the "How do I get off here" (or whatever it is called) thread! Perhaps you should look at that also!;)

On a more serious note - although I have most certainly enjoyed the heck out of this thread, I think it is time for us to turn the battle over to two others. We really need to give others a chance to entertain the masses.

So - any volunteers?

Smokie is really a cooool dude - considering he is a bald headed old coot who scratches his a$$ and lies about it being some kind of Scottish tradition.:D

<Of course I will give Smokie one last shot at me since I did not let him know before hand that I was going to try to get two others involved.>

I know why Damnyank want's to hand over this thread to others, he has finally realised I am the superior person. I may not have much in the way of hair but my good looks, bubbling personality, great wit and humour has worn him down. :D

To any others that want to step up to the plate and have a go, your most welcome to do so.

Good looks rulz :cool:

Smokie vs Damnyank Revisited

Thru the special process I just recently developed - I bring you Smokie!

whahaahahahahaha smokie!!! woah. and damnyank looks like some stone age homosapien :) :) :) :)

The Smokie/Danyank threads have been merged. No need to start a 'revisited' thread when you can just continue in here...although I don't like this thread :rolleyes:

Jewelzz - if you do not like this thread - then close it - Smokie and I have talked about it thru PM and if you have heart burn with it - close it! No need to upset ya!;)

damnyank: I know you and Smokie are joking with each other I just hope everyone realizes that...don't want anyone thinking you're flaming each other and we're letting you do it, that's all :)

oh they ain't joking, they may be claiming they ain't but both are serious.

sorry, dumbo and the old man from the sea

mahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

cool.gif

Winston Churchill was an infamous drinker. One night at an upper class social event a well known matron took offense at something he did or said and let him know it in no uncertain terms. Mr. Churchill thought for a moment and then said to her: "Madam, you are ugly."

She gasped and replied - "Mr. Churchill, you are drunk".

Having gotten the perfect setup, Winston said: "Yes madam, but I'll be sober in the morning."

True story.

Post duped, sorry. Damned pages load so slowly I must have submitted twice.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back