Smiley faces

D

Daviesbad04

Does anybody know where i can find that smiley face wallpaper i saw this one dude (dont know the name) from san francisco have. I really like it and ive looked everywhere but i cant find it, Ill do anything for it!:(

I think gonaads has it, not sure though he usually comes in the forum in the evening. :confused:

I challenge your superhero to my superhero iceman :) lets get it on...

please bring a refrigerator in case your lad starts to melt :)

Nope, I let Bytesback the police chief handle the small fyre like u. :D

whack

Whack

"guyungaaa" *Smack, whap, whallop

The Punisher beats sazar99 into a little crying pulp, and walks away sazar99 beagging forgivness for challenging Iceman38.

"Oh, how I love beating the small fry"

Bytes another one for the Bloody pulp cell.

The Punisher

The Punisher wouldn't care enough to pommel so insignificant a foe. He's just pop 6 or 700 caps into his punk ass.

* Bytes screams up in his patrol car, Puts the pnisher in the back seat, Iceman38 in the fridge and sazar99 into the boot.

Then takes them all to the underground cell.

Trust me, you dont want to know anymore :eek: *

Originally posted by Daviesbad04
Does anybody know where i can find that smiley face wallpaper i saw this one dude (dont know the name) from san francisco have. I really like it and ive looked everywhere but i cant find it, Ill do anything for it!:(

Daviesbad04: A few people have the wallpaper you're talking about. gonaads has it and also Famine has it. I'm sure if you send them a PM they'll be glad to tell you where you can get it.

Thank you jewelzz I will do just that. Your the only one who kept the subject alive, every1 else just went to beat each other up, lol. Thnx alot!;) :p

Hehe, damn hijackers!! :p

Oh I see you're from Jersey :D

<---------Born and raised there myself, now living in Hell :p

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Hehe, damn hijackers!! :p

Oh I see you're from Jersey :D

<---------Born and raised there myself, now living in Hell :p

JERSEY RULES!:p

Go devils, go nets, go watever team else thats here!:)

Isnt it like over 100 degrees in Arizona right now?, Thats gotta suck!

Originally posted by Daviesbad04
Thank you jewelzz I will do just that. Your the only one who kept the subject alive, every1 else just went to beat each other up, lol. Thnx alot!;) :p

Now wait just a darn minute, I told u gonaads had it too in the very first reply, before I started the fights, how about throwing me some thanks also? :confused:

just playing ;)

Originally posted by Iceman38

Now wait just a darn minute, I told u gonaads had it too in the very first reply, before I started the fights, how about throwing me some thanks also? :confused:

just playing ;)
Wahhhhhhhh :p

Originally posted by Iceman38

just playing ;)

Aww, im sorry dude. Thnx alot to Jewelzz AND Iceman38, lol. There ya go;)

U guys 2 too much sometimes:p

Jeeezzzzuzzzzz,
You guyzz all huffy and puffy. *Gonaads, pulling up to scene at fujisonic speed in 2000 horsepower supercharged turbocharged deisel milk tanker. Fully chromed out of course.:p*
I'm gonna hafta hose alla yal wannabe baaaaad a$$es. (begins to douse everyone with high pressure fujistacticly charged milk cannon. grade AA radiofujiactive whole milk of course.:p)

*Screams from melting bodies, "Arrrrrgggg!!! Noooooo!!!... I'm melting!!! gurgle gurgle gurgle." then... silence.*

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Daviesbad04, will PM you the file when I gets to da crib. :D

Originally posted by gonaads
Jeeezzzzuzzzzz,
You guyzz all huffy and puffy. *Gonaads, pulling up to scene at fujisonic speed in 2000 horsepower supercharged turbocharged deisel milk tanker. Fully chromed out of course.:p*
I'm gonna hafta hose alla yal wannabe baaaaad a$$es. (begins to douse everyone with high pressure fujistacticly charged milk cannon. grade AA radiofujiactive whole milk of course.:p)

*Screams from melting bodies, "Arrrrrgggg!!! Noooooo!!!... I'm melting!!! gurgle gurgle gurgle." then... silence.*

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Daviesbad04, will PM you the file when I gets to da crib. :D

Thanks alot!:D ;)

[SIZE=+4]GO GIANTS!!![/SIZE]
FRISCO THAT IS. Heh heh heh...

GO BARRY, GO BARRY, GO BARRY...

:D :D

Originally posted by gonaads
[SIZE=+4]GO GIANTS!!![/SIZE]
FRISCO THAT IS. Heh heh heh...

GO BARRY, GO BARRY, GO BARRY...

:D :D

LOL, I was talking about the Football team Giants not Baseball, but thnx for playing:p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back