Smash My PS3

Aprox

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
Hah, I remember when they did this to the Xbox360 too. Its kinda mean... but hey, its funny :)

I can't believe how much violence this stupid piece of hardware is causing. Robberies, shootings... random acts of destruction. *shakes head* :dead:

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political User
Still waiting for smashmywii :)

ejn74

Folding Master!
Political User
Must be nice to be able to waste money like that.

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
Hahaha,
I just watched it again, it is really pathetic that that is all the damage he did with 10 blows from a freakin sledgehammer...

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
So was this the Sony drop PS3 off the table test? Maybe to see what kind of abuse the unit will take. But did you see the size of that thing? And how the dude kinda grunted to raise it over his head, before he dropped it? That thing must weigh a bit.

My question, what point are they trying to convey? 'Cause if it's don't go and spend so much money needlessly, they sure as hell didn't prove that one. And if it's to say don't give your money to the Corporate world. They didn't prove that one either. :s

BouncingSoul

Stranger Than Fiction
Political User
They're just being jerks. They get donations for the one the smash and keep the overages. I wouldn't be surprised if they get enough to smash one, keep one and sell a 3d on ebay.

I think the smash my 360 as better actually. I can't wait for smash my wii. Although just saying smash my wii makes me giggle and then grimace in pain.

falconguard

Carbon based lifeform
Political User
I was just tripping on the dude dressed like a 1970's pimp...

YOU SIR, have a serious wardrobe problem.

technokid88

Part of a System
it would of been great if that sledge hammer broke when the guy was hitting it and fell on someoneshead lol..

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Not really surprised by this as I remember the smashing of the 360 as well.

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Thankfully though, Sony apparently lose money on hardware sales. We need more of them smashed, or drowned, or run over >_<

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philong