Smallville 4x06 - Transference Ending...I Missed It!

ste_w

OSNN Senior Addict
Hi
Ive seen a file on some p2p engines that says Smallville 4x06 Ending which is only 3mb, however ive been waiting for ages for it to download and it wont start, ive read abit about the ending but i want to see it for myself and dont really want to download the whole episode, so if someone could please help me get this file, it was only like 3mb i wud really appreciate it.

Thanx

Ste

if u mean about the ending its spose to show something about the 3 rocks/Crystals which play a big part in this season i read.

i got the file now, tried another p2p n it worked, Thanx Anyway

Ah ok, I only ever watched the full season 1 on DVD.
Waiting for season 2 to drop to a price that isn't extortion :)

There probably worth it tho for all the extra Features and out takes, Sayin that tho i wudnt pay the price there askin at the mo lol

I am working thru Millenium Season 3 anyway :p
Got all 3 seasons on DVD :D

My DVR at home records the show every Wednesday, since I don't have the time to watch it during the week here at uni. Then I just watch it during lunch on Saturday. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back