Small Freeware Util To Display Your Key

K

kenny uk

Freeware XP Key Display Util

If anyone wants the key I will have to mail it to you as I have had a smack from the moderators about linking to files.

virus.jpg

why would we need this? if you bought you copy of xp you will know the key and if ooyur using the devils own one you will know the key.

I was sort of wondering that myself to be honest Quixksilvah. The only thing I could thing of if some how somebody manged to use the case or whatever had their key on it and they needed to get the key but the chances of that happening r slim. As u said most everybody usin XP should know what key they used

Thats why I put it on the board. Its totally useless, but the amazing thing is , it has been downloaded four times already!!!!!

read.gif

Well thats true that is amazing that its been download four times. Some folks I guess feel the need to collect off the wall mostly useless programs

Now that is pretty much useless to the vast number of ppl. But hey ppl want it they'll download it

Originally posted by kenny uk
Another totally useless utility. This one will show you what your web page looks like in three different resolutions without altering settings.

virus.gif

Not really useless to web designer :)

=)

well this proggy is good for stealing valid CDkeys from Valid XP Box's. Ever think of that, lol, man u ppz never think of neything hacking realted.

LOL
my dog goes nuts so it must work
but its not much use in Bolton
:p :p :p

w0lv3rin3, unless it's a corporate version, there's no point getting a CD key from a valid XP box. It will be already activated, and will not activate a second time on another machine.

Re: =)

Originally posted by w0lv3rin3
well this proggy is good for stealing valid CDkeys from Valid XP Box's. Ever think of that, lol, man u ppz never think of neything hacking realted.

Well yes it could be dangerous in the wrong hands - but then so is a brain
:p :p :p

Well congrats NetRyder. Well here is my 629th post

omg, dude, if u have a priated version of XP then wanna get a valid XP key for SP1 or what ever, hummm, bling bling, u found a valid key cause u can hack out the actavation in XP so ha!!!!

I would think so but then again who knows

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back