• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Small Freeware Util To Display Your Key

K

kenny uk

Freeware XP Key Display Util

If anyone wants the key I will have to mail it to you as I have had a smack from the moderators about linking to files.

P

pothitos

why would we need this? if you bought you copy of xp you will know the key and if ooyur using the devils own one you will know the key.

chastity

Staff member
Political User
I was sort of wondering that myself to be honest Quixksilvah. The only thing I could thing of if some how somebody manged to use the case or whatever had their key on it and they needed to get the key but the chances of that happening r slim. As u said most everybody usin XP should know what key they used

K

kenny uk

Thats why I put it on the board. Its totally useless, but the amazing thing is , it has been downloaded four times already!!!!!

chastity

Staff member
Political User
Well thats true that is amazing that its been download four times. Some folks I guess feel the need to collect off the wall mostly useless programs

Originally posted by kenny uk
Another totally useless utility. This one will show you what your web page looks like in three different resolutions without altering settings.

Not really useless to web designer :)

w0lv3rin3

The Source
Political User
=)

well this proggy is good for stealing valid CDkeys from Valid XP Box's. Ever think of that, lol, man u ppz never think of neything hacking realted.

w0lv3rin3, unless it's a corporate version, there's no point getting a CD key from a valid XP box. It will be already activated, and will not activate a second time on another machine.

2z

OSNN Gamer
Re: =)

Originally posted by w0lv3rin3
well this proggy is good for stealing valid CDkeys from Valid XP Box's. Ever think of that, lol, man u ppz never think of neything hacking realted.
Well yes it could be dangerous in the wrong hands - but then so is a brain
:p :p :p

w0lv3rin3

The Source
Political User
omg, dude, if u have a priated version of XP then wanna get a valid XP key for SP1 or what ever, hummm, bling bling, u found a valid key cause u can hack out the actavation in XP so ha!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seggar