Slow right click?

G

GhaLeoN

This has been bugging me for quite some time now......

Whenever I right click on IE 6.0, (SP1 installed) it takes a full 2 to 3 seconds before the menu pops up. On a fresher install of XP, this takes almost no time at all. Also, considering my system specs, I dont think the system should need 3 seconds to popup a measly little menu.....

Before you ask, I dont have ANY norton products installed, and I dont have alot of fonts installed.

Same happens to me occasionaly, I often find it's when IE has been opened recently, seems to go away after its been open a while ... so I just use Mozilla instead :happy:

Posted by SPeedY_B
Same happens to me occasionaly, I often find it's when IE has been opened recently, seems to go away after its been open a while ... so I just use Mozilla instead :happy:

exactly the same thing with me.it started whenI applied SP1, maybe M$ will alter this with SP2

Posted by Octopus
exactly the same thing with me.it started whenI applied SP1, maybe M$ will alter this with SP2
Microsoft already announced that there won't be a SP2 for WinXP :(

i really feel like IE is peforming sluggishly.....

wtf?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back