Slipstreaming WMP

sboulema

OSNN Veteran Addict
I know its possible to slipstream sp1. But i wanna know if its possible to slipstream WMP9 and MSN5 and SP! to 1 mega copy of XP :) And if its possible what are the steps i need to take.

This is something i've also been looking into, with no results. :( Also is it possible to slipstream DX9 aswell.
Would be handy to have it all there after a refresh. :)

Why not try it with the same or simular commands that were used to slipstream sp1 ?

could someone explain to me the concept of slipstreaming... i'm guessing by what's been said already that its got something with installing XP with these stuff in it already...

but how? just a quick explaination with a link to a site maybe would be great :blink:

err....

Unless you're changing boards or clean-installing multiple PCs regularly, why go nuts with slipstreaming? --Create a drive image with the bare basics you need on hand.

'Course, I'm also interested in obtaining a working answer to sboulema's question. :)

already tried to use the same commands as with sp1 but they didnt work....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back