[Slipstream]Include other programs.

L

Lee

Wondering if someone can start a tutorial on not only creating a slipstream/unattended install (I have done this already) but include in the install, lets say Norton antivirus/or other virus programs, tweakUI + any other applications which can be done by this method.

Thanks in advance

msfn.org have some very good guides with a lot of support for the other proggy installs :)

damb, u beat me to it! Yea, their the best place to go, thats where I was directed when I was wondering about this, and other stuff too.

Ummm that nLite thing that's posted on the front page. nLite .98 is VERY nice, it slipstreams the Service Pack for you as well as gives you installation options. You might want to check it out.

ShepsCrook said:
Ummm that nLite thing that's posted on the front page. nLite .98 is VERY nice, it slipstreams the Service Pack for you as well as gives you installation options. You might want to check it out.
hehe ...
MSFN's very own popular nLite created by one of our members nuhi.

u can almost add anything, but follow exactly, cause I had some problems the first time.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back