slide show

seperatist

OSNN Senior Addict
can anyone recomend a program where i could make a slide show using jpegs and an mp3 for the background music. i don't need anything really fancy buy some cool swipes would be nice.

thanks

I've used Corel R.A.V.E 2 combined with Bryce 3D and made nice slide show(s) ..

You could use Windows XP Power Tools. You can find them on Microsoft's site. There is a slide show generator. You will have to add the tag to include the MP3 sound file, but that shouldn't be hard.

Type in 'slide show generator' in google and watch the results roll in.

Originally posted by seperatist
can anyone recomend a program where i could make a slide show using jpegs and an mp3 for the background music. i don't need anything really fancy buy some cool swipes would be nice.

thanks

I use ProShow Gold and picturestoexe!
Both are good products :)

Checkout my "unofficial" forum for ProShow at:
http://community.barcin.net
The forum is new!!

i want to put this on a cd to play on my dvd player. i forgot to mention that in my first post, sorry. i know eacy cd had something like that but i no longer use it. nero doesn't seem to have one. any suggestions?

thanks and sorry for being dumb.

Solution just as simple - Keywords 'DVD slideshow' in google and be blown away by the results. :)

i am dumber than i thought. nero does have a slideshow option. sorry to waste everyones time but thank you for the replies.

Nobody's time gets wasted. People reply here because they like helping ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back