sleep

L

Leo154

how many hours does everyone here sleep... average?

i sleep from like 0030 to 0630. :eek:

Around 9 hours on weekdays, and a bit more than that on weekends.

god dam it! so everyone get at least 2 more hours of sleep than me (except for speedy_b)!!

Usually between 4 and 8, depending on what I got on the next day

(From what I've heard throughout life.. and by no means fact...)
1. Most people get an average of 7 hours sleep.
2. You feel MUCH more refreshed in the morning after 8 or more hours.
3. And to keep your brain active you should sleep for 6 hours, no more, no less.

The first 2 sound about right, and the third was said by some japanese inventor/genius, so it may be true, but i doubt there's proof :)

"too keep your brain active" is too vauge... keep it active for basic bodily functions.. or keep it active to crunch some quantum mechanics equations?

I get around 2 to 6 hours of sleep a night. A lot of the time I don’t sleep though. Insomnia was fun when I was still playing UO because I had something to do at night, but now i watch crapy shows. UO is the reason I got insomnia :(

Yeah....losing sleep becuase you're thinking of game strategy, is painful. In the end, I would wind up tired as hell the next day only to foget about new Protoss strat.

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
(From what I've heard throughout life.. and by no means fact...)
1. Most people get an average of 7 hours sleep.
2. You feel MUCH more refreshed in the morning after 8 or more hours.
3. And to keep your brain active you should sleep for 6 hours, no more, no less.

The first 2 sound about right, and the third was said by some japanese inventor/genius, so it may be true, but i doubt there's proof :)

I think there is some truth in that. My brain works best when I've deprived myself of either sleep or food. Try not eating for 24 hours...it's amazing how active your brain gets when you deprive your body of basic needs (food or sleep, either one!).

Usually 5 hours on weekdays, and around 8-9 on weekends.
I'd definitely like to get more sleep on weekdays if I could. :p

Strangely enough the adrenaline keeps me awake the next day but then hits hard the day after. Quite unpredictable.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back