Skywind

Un4gIvEn1

OSNN Veteran Addict
A couple months back a friend of mine convinced me to go see a local band that she raved about. I decided to go just to shut her up. I get there and the band is headlining. (There were 3 bands) The first band was terrible (Aggrivated Minds). I wasn't sure if I wanted to stick around and wait for them to come on. The second bad was supposed to A.D.D. but instead there was a band by the name of Skyw?nd setting up. I guess A.D.D. wasn't able to make it. Anyways... Skyw?nd came on and OMG was I impressed. I have been to many professional shows and I would have to say that the show that this band put on topped almost every national act I have ever seen (although nothing will ever top Rammstein). They had so much fire and on top of that every song was a hit. I talked to them after the show, bought a CD and joined their street team. My girlfriend and I liked them so much that last weekend we drove from Indianapolis to Columbus, OH to see them play again. 3 1/2 hour trip. They put on a hell of a show again. Ok, so now to the point. I wanted to share their music with you becuase I believe that they deserve the recognition of any national act. If you aren't too busy please take a second to go to their site and listen to thier music. I promise you that it will be well worth it. For those of you who are wondering what kind of music they sing it's modern rock. I would have to compare them to Stabbing Westward with maybe a drop of Creed. Thier name is pronounced sky-wynd. Please let me know what you guys (and gals of course) think.

www.skywind.com

for those of you who want to jump straight to the music give this a try... www.mp3.com/skywind (not sure if that's the correct URL because my company blocks mp3.com)

I am truely interested in knowing what others think of them.

Oh... the band I originally went to see that first night when I saw Skyw?nd was Scumgrief. They were not bad, but they weren't anything special. Let me know what you think.

Agree

I was also too at that show and I must say the preformance they put on was great. After the first band I thought oh no the same crap like I hear in Buffalo (Buffalo does not have many good local bands) but when skywind hit the stage I think my night improved. Unfortently driving 5+ hours to columbus was not possible that week to see them but from what I hear they still even rembered my name from when I met them in Indianapolis, if you ask me that is fan dedication, out of all the people you meet for you to rember your fans and be able to chat with them and hang with them is the first sign of a great band it also doesnt hurt that their music rocks too. So anyways support this band PLEASE

Bump again...

common peeps... I swear they are worth the time.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back