Skype 1.2.0.41

L

Lee

Skype what is it and what does it do?

Skype is free and simple software that will enable you to make free calls anywhere in the world in minutes. Skype, created by the people who brought you KaZaA, uses innovative P2P (peer-to-peer) technology to connect you with other Skype users. If you are tired of paying outrageous fees for telephony, Skype is for you!

Skype is quick and easy to install. Just download it, register, and within minutes you can plug in your PC headset and call your friends on Skype. Skype calls have excellent sound quality and are highly secure with end-to-end encryption. Best of all, Skype does not require you to reconfigure your firewall or router—it just works!

Source and Mirrors

if only my parents in england knew how to use a damn computer! :)

By the way lee what do you do for a living, just curious. i imagine your compaigning for mr howard, no wonder you have so much free time, probably not much to do really is there haha :)

lancer said:
By the way lee what do you do for a living, just curious. i imagine your compaigning for mr howard, no wonder you have so much free time, probably not much to do really is there haha :)

On my profile.

i hope you weren't offended i was just messing around.

I LOVE SKYPE. I called my wife for 2.5c per minute from Korea (you can call regular telephones from it) and now they have conference calling, which makes it nicer quality and easier to use than TeamSpeak or Ventrilo.

Thanks for the heads up Lee!

Unwonted said:
I LOVE SKYPE. I called my wife for 2.5c per minute from Korea (you can call regular telephones from it) and now they have conference calling, which makes it nicer quality and easier to use than TeamSpeak or Ventrilo.

Thanks for the heads up Lee!

It's cool, it's been posted a few hours later on front page with a few more details.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back