Skazzy !!!

i've has 3.3mb/second before:eek:

just started a thread in general about it 2 seen outher ppl's speeds:cool:

Originally posted by SkazzyUK
I'm so so so sorry, but I haven't had the internet for a week, which I warned Jewellz of,

Got broadband installed a few days ago, now I'm all up and running, Will return to my normal routines

My apologies

Skazz

We got DSL several months ago, and are having problems getting a stable connection. They even had to reduce our bandwith to try and solve the problem....Just made it worse:(

Originally posted by Henyman
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

zooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

Were you d/l some bootleg game or app Henyman... Hmmmmm???
Is that why you blacked out the name there... Hmmmmmm??? :eek:

You're as bad as the FBI and their paperwork. :p :p

Originally posted by GMeagle86
We got DSL several months ago, and are having problems getting a stable connection. They even had to reduce our bandwith to try and solve the problem....Just made it worse:(

i had to move the modem away from the pc and monitor to stop mine crapping out.

Originally posted by SkazzyUK
Either p0rn or w4r3z u cheeky monkey!!!

Skazz

Hahahahahaha... Henyman is BUSTED!!! :p

Maybe if he had left it as "Hot Latina Spicy Hot Woman.mpg" we may not have noticed but seeing as he has a huge spray of black!! :p :D

Skazz

:p heh i saw the 1st version where he forgot to paint out the source, looks like your average attempt to rename the file in question as to not raise awareness of the network admin as he admits .exe .zip etc are banned... wtf is the data protection act anyway LOL :confused: (ps can you download .rar ? )

i have explained it in the outher thread.....it was over the intranet on a local server (bout 10 meters away):p

however i still get a lightnin fast conection:p

Is it still fast when ya d/l them p0rn movies yer always tellin me about? :rolleyes: :p

Originally posted by gonaads
Is it still fast when ya d/l them p0rn movies yer always tellin me about? :rolleyes: :p

i do that @ home were there aint no filters:p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back