Sites gone tits up again

M

Manc

Just thought I'd point it out in case you didn't know already ;)

Title edited

We know the site is having problems :(

T**s isn't a work we want showing on the front page

My apologies didn't think tits was such a harmful word.......Belly up sounds much better......:p

Not kewl Manc not kewl... If the site is down whats the point in posting that its down anyway, if you can post I would suppose it is back ...
Someone needs some maturity

Originally posted by Manc
My apologies didn't think tits was such a harmful word.......Belly up sounds much better......:p
It's not harmful it's just that we're a tech site and the 1st 5 posts can be viewed on the front page. T**s isn't a word that should be viewed on the front page. :)

WTF are you on about [P§eüðøKe®].....If I see the site is down I'll advise someone for the good of the site.....Using a word such as TIT is not in my opinion being imature, it's an expression used by many....I use far worse language in everyday life, again not being imature but expressive.... :mad:

Thanks for update Manc, never occured to the rest of us that the fact we couldn't connect, had anything to do with the site being down.

teasing

:cool:

Oh your wit makes me piss... :rolleyes:

Ok, so how come I could connect, only thing that was a problem was the Front Page....????

If this is how you treat people who try to (in my clearly clueless way) help, then I will keep my dumbness to myself in future....Jeez this site has changed...!!!!

speaking of t*ts. t*tties is by far the funniest word ever. just try saying it and see if you can keep yourself from laughing.

Manc: Everyone is just grumpy atm :p
Come into the chat channel and play some monopoly with us, then you will see how much we need this site to remain up! :p - lol

Originally posted by Manc
WTF are you on about [P§eüðøKe®].....If I see the site is down I'll advise someone for the good of the site.....Using a word such as TIT is not in my opinion being imature, it's an expression used by many....I use far worse language in everyday life, again not being imature but expressive.... :mad:

Just because in your opinion Tits is not a bad word has no bearing. You are not the only person who uses this forum and your lack of respect shows thru. You need to accept someone elses opinion and either use it for a positive thing or disregard it. You dont need to get upset.
Have a nice day :D

Like i said in the sex sex sex sex post, if we wanna talk about this stuff a lot, someone buy vbulliten, email it to me, and i'll host a SEX-perience website. :p

freightgod, I don't see how that's really funny cause what kind of bird is called a tit?

Well, ECO, let's see, there's the Blue tit, the Marsh tit, the Caudatus Long-tailed Tit, the Penduline tit, the Bearded tit, the Coal tit, and of course, my favorite the Great tit...all species of titmice.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back