• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Sites gone tits up again

M

Manc

My apologies didn't think tits was such a harmful word.......Belly up sounds much better......:p

P

PseudoKiller

Not kewl Manc not kewl... If the site is down whats the point in posting that its down anyway, if you can post I would suppose it is back ...
Someone needs some maturity

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Originally posted by Manc
My apologies didn't think tits was such a harmful word.......Belly up sounds much better......:p
It's not harmful it's just that we're a tech site and the 1st 5 posts can be viewed on the front page. T**s isn't a word that should be viewed on the front page. :)

M

Manc

WTF are you on about [P§eüðøKe®].....If I see the site is down I'll advise someone for the good of the site.....Using a word such as TIT is not in my opinion being imature, it's an expression used by many....I use far worse language in everyday life, again not being imature but expressive.... :mad:

Thanks for update Manc, never occured to the rest of us that the fact we couldn't connect, had anything to do with the site being down.

teasing

:cool:

M

Manc

Oh your wit makes me piss... :rolleyes:

Ok, so how come I could connect, only thing that was a problem was the Front Page....????

If this is how you treat people who try to (in my clearly clueless way) help, then I will keep my dumbness to myself in future....Jeez this site has changed...!!!!

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Manc: Everyone is just grumpy atm :p
Come into the chat channel and play some monopoly with us, then you will see how much we need this site to remain up! :p - lol

P

PseudoKiller

Originally posted by Manc
WTF are you on about [P§eüðøKe®].....If I see the site is down I'll advise someone for the good of the site.....Using a word such as TIT is not in my opinion being imature, it's an expression used by many....I use far worse language in everyday life, again not being imature but expressive.... :mad:
Just because in your opinion Tits is not a bad word has no bearing. You are not the only person who uses this forum and your lack of respect shows thru. You need to accept someone elses opinion and either use it for a positive thing or disregard it. You dont need to get upset.
Have a nice day :D

A

Athalonxp1800gu

Like i said in the sex sex sex sex post, if we wanna talk about this stuff a lot, someone buy vbulliten, email it to me, and i'll host a SEX-perience website. :p

freightgod

Confused and Bewildered
Well, ECO, let's see, there's the Blue tit, the Marsh tit, the Caudatus Long-tailed Tit, the Penduline tit, the Bearded tit, the Coal tit, and of course, my favorite the Great tit...all species of titmice.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies