site subtitle and new game

n0d3

the 4um stalker
muzikool (my brother) and I were just discussing the awesome little subtitle that osnn has "news for people that use operating systems". while this covers a wide range of topics, it is a little childish. muzikool mentioned that he said something about it not being changed and E.P. changed it real quick... so I'd like to start getting some opinions for a new definition of OSNN.

like:
News about everything dealing with computers
(or) Information about computer related technology
etc.

------
other thing...
I suggest that someone make a competitive version of pong for the arcade. it's a great game and should be added to the forum arcade. so if anyone can put one together that will involve a high score base that can be infinite then that would be cool. I realize that E.P. may not want anymore due to server space, so the final decision is up to him.

I think that the title could be better, however I fail to see how it's childish.

Probably because it was. EP's got more on his mind than a title no one ever looks at ;)

I noticed it, I thought it was funny as hell :)

Khayman said:
I noticed it, I thought it was funny as hell :)

Ditto.
rofl.gif

Yeah, I'm not sure that childish is the best adjective, but it could use a change at some point. We offer much more than news, which is the main reason I think it should be changed. EP just threw it together quickly to replace the NTFS title, and of course there are more important things right now.

n0d3 said:
muzikool (my brother) and I were just discussing the awesome little subtitle that osnn has "news for people that use operating systems". while this covers a wide range of topics, it is a little childish. muzikool mentioned that he said something about it not being changed and E.P. changed it real quick... so I'd like to start getting some opinions for a new definition of OSNN.

Humour is a big part of my life and while it might not appeal to everyone, erm, tough... naturally if I find a better title I will change it, but yeah I definatly have alot on... I even added a new forum hack today that was a big request a few months back. But I never tell people what they are, as I like them to find things themselves. Not to be nasty, well it is, but it is all in the name of a science project I have no intention of completing.

n0d3 said:
I suggest that someone make a competitive version of pong for the arcade. it's a great game and should be added to the forum arcade. so if anyone can put one together that will involve a high score base that can be infinite then that would be cool. I realize that E.P. may not want anymore due to server space, so the final decision is up to him.

There will be an update to v3arcade soon that will actually add multiplayer gaming, should be very cool. This is not a script I install myself, but once again a vbulletin3 hack - should be very cool to see how it all pans out.

The multiplayer gaming sounds cool :D Oh and I thought the subtitle was funny as hell too ;)

ok.. umm... seems like he ignored the question if you ask me... just kidding... the multiplayer thing sounds cool... but I meant that I just want pong on here... that's baically all the game thing was about... but I think people should suggest some subtitles because I myself am not creative like that... and it's just something that fits under this forum topic

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back