Site Speed

hell, I am. So at the end of the day.
weeeeeeeeeeeee

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
hell, I am. So at the end of the day.
weeeeeeeeeeeee

see... if you'd shared the shrooms with the rest of us we would all say the site was faster...

Originally posted by Sazar
see... if you'd shared the shrooms with the rest of us we would all say the site was faster...
And brighter, with all these pretty colors.
Dude! I think i'm an orange :p

yes... thats my new theory on adding new themes.
tabs of aciiid for all.

Can i take the credit [e]-Punk, or would you rather be praised for being bugged by me to turn on the gzip stuff?

It was something I always wanted on but waddy didn't think there would be any kind of benefit.

That day I was willing to install the apache modules anyway, fortunately they were already installed!

Maybe a little faster on my cable.Hard ta say.Btw,nice sig there Batma..er SnookBooger! :p

lets call it an x-istence/punk team effort then shall we ?

and I am all for the tabs of acid idea... anything trippy with background industrial beats is a ok with me... :cool:

IT IS FASTER FOR MY DIALUP ONMY LAPTOP, BUT I DONT FIND ANY DIFFERENCE ON MY SERVER CONNECTION WHICH IS 1MB CABLE

Originally posted by archangel
IT IS FASTER FOR MY DIALUP ONMY LAPTOP, BUT I DONT FIND ANY DIFFERENCE ON MY SERVER CONNECTION WHICH IS 1MB CABLE

I spose its so much faster that your caps lock key broke :cool:

Originally posted by Sazar
I spose its so much faster that your caps lock key broke :cool:

rofl.gif

:eek:

I just checked the stats...

Page generated in 0.66771400 seconds (41.12% PHP - 58.88% MySQL) with 18 queries.

Page generated in 0.66571400 seconds (41.12% PHP - 58.88% MySQL) with 18 queries.

OMG...

thats like 0.00200000 seconds faster than before...

/me faints

right... so I made that up... was just feeling a little left out

Page generated in 0.38620102 seconds (87.24% PHP - 12.76% MySQL) with 29 queries.

haw haw

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back