Site blocking

brocher

OSNN Senior Addict
I keep getting this message when i try to visit some sites on my laptop. i have no idea how to get rid of it. The thing is that it blocks my IP address to access my route although i can access it from my main PC. Can any one haelp me get rid of it?

cache6.jed.isu.net.sa

Last edited:
A.) What error message?
B.) What security suite are you using?
C.) Do you have any sites listed in the "Restricted sites" list?

i had a virus on the laptop just last week cant remember the name of it off top of head but it was a pain to get rid of. I'll have a nother look at it tonight when i get home.

I am still having the same problem. I went to the web page PSYBORG mentioned, but cannot see how to fix this , i dont want to go for a format, any more ideas.

Is it your personal system or is it a work system.

Through my vpn, a number of sites are blocked as "non-work related" and I can't access them from work.

I was willing and ready to help... you didn't answer my questions therefore I cannot help.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back