SiSoftware report

N

neo

Does any body know what it means and what should I do thanks for the help.

Mainboard Information
Notice 224 SMBIOS/DMI information may be inaccurate.
Tip 2511 Some memory slots are free so the memory can be easily upgraded.
Warning 2541 FSB exceeds Chipset rated speed. Reduce FSB.
Tip 2546 Large memory modules should be ECC/Parity.

CPU and BIOS Information
Notice 224 System BIOS : SMBIOS/DMI information may be inaccurate.
Tip 212 System BIOS : BIOS can be shadowed so check whether it is.
Tip 211 System BIOS : BIOS is flash-able and socketed so it can be upgraded when needed.
Tip 210 Processor 1 : Mainboard supports faster CPUs, so the CPU can be upgraded when needed.
Notice 224 Processor 1 : SMBIOS/DMI information may be inaccurate.

PCI, AGP, CardBus Bus(es) Information
Tip 1202 Nvidia Corp nForce 220/230/415/420/430 Memory Controller : Device does not support bus mastering.
Tip 1202 Nvidia Corp nForce 220/230/415/420/430 Memory Controller : Device does not support bus mastering.
Tip 1202 Nvidia Corp nForce 415/420/430 Memory Controller (DDR) : Device does not support bus mastering.
Warning 1209 ATI Technologies Radeon 9700/9500 (R300) Series - Secondary : Video card does not have an interrupt assigned.

Originally posted by neo
Does any body know what it means and what should I do thanks for the help.

Mainboard Information
Notice 224 SMBIOS/DMI information may be inaccurate. <NORMAL
Tip 2511 Some memory slots are free so the memory can be easily upgraded. < explains itself
Warning 2541 FSB exceeds Chipset rated speed. Reduce FSB. < your overclocked
Tip 2546 Large memory modules should be ECC/Parity. < expensive ram

CPU and BIOS Information
Notice 224 System BIOS : SMBIOS/DMI information may be inaccurate. < normal
Tip 212 System BIOS : BIOS can be shadowed so check whether it is. < look in bios settings can set to shadow
Tip 211 System BIOS : BIOS is flash-able and socketed so it can be upgraded when needed. < always handy when you need to change the bios or flash it
Tip 210 Processor 1 : Mainboard supports faster CPUs, so the CPU can be upgraded when needed. < always handy for upgrades
Notice 224 Processor 1 : SMBIOS/DMI information may be inaccurate. < normal

PCI, AGP, CardBus Bus(es) Information
Tip 1202 Nvidia Corp nForce 415/420/430 Memory Controller (DDR) : Device does not support bus mastering.
Warning 1209 ATI Technologies Radeon 9700/9500 (R300) Series - Secondary : Video card does not have an interrupt assigned.
< Try updating the nforce drivers

np.

i assume this was for another motherboard, not your A7V266-E, right?

Did the yever get the drivers str8 for ide when i installed the ide drivers that came with my 7 njs chaintech all my drives showed up as scsi in device man. i uninstalled them and am using ms default drivers, i couldnt burn any cds with my scsi drives lol that was my only draw back really, maybe some aspi drivers could have changed that but y bother they are ide. Anyway i guess it would be alittle faster with good nvidia drivers but if the problem is still there nevermind.ty

ntentz.. did you try to search for your problem on our wonderful forum? check out this thread. it addresses your problem.

well, i'll just paste the exact quote:

"There is a bug with the IDE driver installation with the automated install. What you have to do to solve it is after it's installed manually update the nforce ide controller driver and point it to c:\NVIDIA\nForceWinXP\2.00\IDE\WinXP (that's the default location) folder and it will install the IDE driver correctly. After that you'll have the Primary and Secondary IDE Channel items return in device manager and also all your IDE devices won't be showing up as SCSI."

and btw, use the latest nforce drivers from nvidia rather than the older ones that are on your motherboard's cd.

Originally posted by taurus
np.

i assume this was for another motherboard, not your A7V266-E, right?
No I have A7N266-E with AMD AthlonXP 2000+ 1789Mhz, with 768 DDR2100 ,Windows XP home edition.

The thing is I don't use nvidia display as default and disabled it in the BIOS. I don't want the junk file in my system32 directory. Last time it went up to 20 gig without any games installed(I had maya and all the adobe things install that took about 5 or 6 gbyte.). So what I am asking is is it going to effect the performance of my computer. I have radeon 9700pro.

Originally posted by neo
No I have A7N266-E with AMD AthlonXP 2000+ 1789Mhz, with 768 DDR2100 ,Windows XP home edition.
might want to change your sig, then. :)

and about the onbaord video driver... i don't see where it was mentioned..? i just see driver issues with the memory controller.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back