Simpsons Trivia

Who's house does homer fall into when the line breaks when he is getting pulled behind a boat? hint:celebrities

TittleBitties said:
Who's house does homer fall into when the line breaks when he is getting pulled behind a boat? hint:celebrities
alec baldwin & kim basinger's house i think, its bin awhile since i seen it :rolleyes:

good job!!!

How does Bart get to the smart school...this is an older episode.

hint: red spary paint on his hands is part of the episode

Okay, I guess it's my turn then:

What does Arnie Ziff invent that makes him millions?

a machine for computer nerds that changes modem noises into like elevator music or something

why is this in its own thread?? shouldnt this be merged with the original thread??

Sorry, I never noticed it as I've not been here ahwhile. Well anyway the answer was D, Virgin Moe.

Next one, In the one where the family goes to Itchy and Scratchy land, On the sign that said Itchy and Scratchy's Penny Arcade, there is a sentence right under it saying "All games <blank> cents". How much did the games really cost?

Clue: It's actually not 1 Cent

the answer is 75 cents

my turn...what is the name of the product that homer used to get his hair back. Another guy also used it and when homer ran around town he ran into the guy and they both yelled the name of the product. what was it?

damn...u looked it up on google didnt u? or even maybe u saw that episode yesterday.

It was a guess, I've seen it, it's one of the earlier episodes.

My turn now,

In the episode when the family takes care of Mr. Burns's house when he's at the MAYO clinic, What is the name of the conterversal Nancy Drew book Lisa found and why was it conterversal?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back