Simpsons Trivia

that quote I'm guessing is either from the episode of his Burn's Bday, the one with Burn's son being reunited, or the episode where smithers goes on a vacation to a place where "pictures aren't allowed" and homer becomes his assistant...close j79zlr?

that was done to Homer but it's right after that is what is done to hans

Who plays burn's son after being reunited with him and what does the son and homer do to get his attn back?

they get back at him by faking a kidnap, the comedian is the old guy I cant remember his name…he was in caddy shack

Rodney Dangerfield

If this party gets any livlier, a funeral's gonna break out.

You think Prof Frink was gonna get that wrong!

Fenris said:
4. Early in the series the simpsons address kept changing, in fact somebody else lived at 742 Evergreen Terrace. Who was it?

it was the single mother that lived with the daughter that bart fell in love with. (not good with names)

No, they lived next door to the simpsons. In that particular episode I believe the Simpsons address is 1094 Evergreen Terrace.

Also, Duffman's name has been mentioned as both Larry and Sid.

he was also Carl forgot about those 2 names

no one likes my bleeding gums question? its not that hard :)

The answer to mine was Mountain of Maddness, Season 8, Ep 12.

ahhh i totaly forgot about that episode *hangs his head in shame*

Fenris said:
no one likes my bleeding gums question? its not that hard :)

Whoops I overlooked that question. It was called Sax on the Beach, and I believe Lisa paid $500. If I remember correctly the original price was $250?

she got the money from bart for the record didnt she?

yeah thats right and she got it from bart...why did bart have the money i cant remember anymore the only thing i can think of is the cell of itchies arm but that wasnt worth 500 hmmm.

Fenris said:
yeah thats right and she got it from bart...why did bart have the money i cant remember anymore the only thing i can think of is the cell of itchies arm but that wasnt worth 500 hmmm.

He got it from the lawsuit against Krusty-o's, I think.

I will promise never to tell your friends you all posted in this thread, as long as you don't tell my mother!

ahhh that was the episode...thats why she was in the hospital and saw him now its coming together. just rememberd the cell form itchies arm was sold to buy the phone

Every few days I'll have a new Simpsons trivia question.
Here's the first one:

In "The Flamimg Homer", At the dinner table Lisa asks the question "Mom, instead of milk for dinner, can I have a....?"

What did Lisa ask for?
A. Flaming Moe
B. Urban Moe
C. Iced Moe
D. Virgin Moe

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back