Simpletech ads everywhere!

webconnect.dll

Make it go away! It's scary!

Yeah no kidding. I just finished installing some critical internet explorer updates, came back to ntfs.org and was thinking "oh great, the patches have screwed up IE." Heh... make them go away!

Same with me! Is it the patches! Or has EP decided to unleash evil upon us!

Try not to block the ads on this site ... it's what generates some of the revenue to pay for the host and bandwidth.

Click the links instead :)

Instead of blocking the ads, click them as NetRyder said. Every click help NTFS :)

Originally posted by NetRyder
Try not to block the ads on this site ... it's what generates some of the revenue to pay for the host and bandwidth.

Click the links instead :)

I concur...

if the ads were dangerous... contained scripts... they would not have been placed..

the crucial ads are good in the sense you can select memory... I have yet to try out the simpletech site for purchases but I have had a look :)

Don't take it personal, but I block ads from all sites on my home computer. Being on a dialup that gets at best 31.2 K for a connection, I take every bit I can.

But, not to worry too much, as sites that I do support get there clicks from work, where a T3 makes all the difference.. I click for this site (and a few others) on a regular basis.

-JG

Originally posted by JohnnyGreb
But, not to worry too much, as sites that I do support get there clicks from work, where a T3 makes all the difference.. I click for this site (and a few others) on a regular basis.

Thank you. :cool:

click the ads...............click them...................go on
...........................you know you want 2..............:p

I'm on dial-up and clicking the ads is hardly a chore or a waste of time. It really annoys me when people block them, there's no reason to.

Spending about 10 seconds letting a page load is the best way to support the site other than mailing a few hundred dollers/pounds to waddy every week :p

Yeah, oops. I thought I had it pegged then they appeared between every forum category. But! Due to the way this forum theme is coded it makes it vey difficult to appear just below online users, however I think I have a way around it...

I may also be doing a erm, remix of the frontpage when I get a chance to make it look a little more complete, no new theme yet until we are completely happy with the current one... but I didn't tell you that right ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back