Simple Wallpaper Question

H

Herkalees

Pretty simple question; when wanting to select a new desktop wallpaper, I just noticed XP decided to show me everything that is also in the "My Pictures" folder to select from, which in turn makes my desired wallpapers a bit harder to navigate to, since the list is so long now. Anyway to make XP look only at the .bmp's in my Windows folder, and not look in the My Pictures folder when I want to choose a new wallpaper?

Thanks men, and ladies.

hmmm never played with my wallpaper much and just noticed your right..thats kinda annoying, gonna have to find a way to change that :p

The only way that springs to mind is to hack around with your default paths. (right click My Computer, Properties, Advanced, System Variables.)

i looked in the registry but couldn't find anything that points to a "wallpaper" directory, or list of paths to show up in the wallpaper list. but may of missed sommthig

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back