simple question

J

jams

when I would put a blank cd in my cdrw it use to pop up and ask me what to do with it not sure what this is called (sorry guys/ girls) any way I was just wondering how to turn this back it do not do any thing now ( the same thing s happein to my Digital cam .. thank for the help

Jams

Go to windows explorer (right click on start menu->explore). Right click on your D: drive or E: drive or whatever your CDRW is->properties->autoplay->prompt me to choose.

DeLand in the house.

Hey thanks for the help
it worked for the cam but there is not option for the cdr (blank cds) I think it may be my Roxio ez cd creator I am going to uninstall it today and reinstall it fresh Ihope that will fix it
let me know if you got any other sugestions :)

so where in Deland are you my grandmother lives by Brandy wine
I am stuck up in Michigan for the next few mnts I cant wait to get back home I miss the beach lol

thanks again for the help

Jams

yep that fixxed it Idid a uninstall and then a clean install of roxio
and not it autoruns on a blank cd
Thanks again
Jams

Originally posted by jams
I miss the beach lol

Jams

Sheesh, why do you have to talk about the beach? I wanna go to the beach :( No more beach talk :p (Yes, I'm jealous)

Originally posted by Jewelzz

Sheesh, why do you have to talk about the beach? I wanna go to the beach :( No more beach talk :p (Yes, I'm jealous)

Jewelzz your invited to the beach wiv me ;)

Originally posted by jams

so where in Deland are you

thanks again for the help

Jams
I'm close to Stetson. Glad you got your stuff fixed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back