simple question

J

jams

when I would put a blank cd in my cdrw it use to pop up and ask me what to do with it not sure what this is called (sorry guys/ girls) any way I was just wondering how to turn this back it do not do any thing now ( the same thing s happein to my Digital cam .. thank for the help

Jams

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
Go to windows explorer (right click on start menu->explore). Right click on your D: drive or E: drive or whatever your CDRW is->properties->autoplay->prompt me to choose.

DeLand in the house.

J

jams

Hey thanks for the help
it worked for the cam but there is not option for the cdr (blank cds) I think it may be my Roxio ez cd creator I am going to uninstall it today and reinstall it fresh Ihope that will fix it
let me know if you got any other sugestions :)

so where in Deland are you my grandmother lives by Brandy wine
I am stuck up in Michigan for the next few mnts I cant wait to get back home I miss the beach lol

thanks again for the help

Jams

J

jams

yep that fixxed it Idid a uninstall and then a clean install of roxio
and not it autoruns on a blank cd
Thanks again
Jams

S

stuy_b

Originally posted by Jewelzz

Sheesh, why do you have to talk about the beach? I wanna go to the beach :( No more beach talk :p (Yes, I'm jealous)
Jewelzz your invited to the beach wiv me ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut