Simple 3D Animation Software

ray_gillespie

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Hi guys,

Long time no see, hope you're all well. I run a little gaming website and I want to create an animated logo to add to the start of our YouTube videos. I don't want to spend much on software (preferably freeware) but most importantly I want something that isn't going to take me 6 months to get my head around. Can anyone suggest and good 3d animation software that would help me create some kind of animated logo (including text)?

Thanks in advance.

Hi guys,

Long time no see, hope you're all well. I run a little gaming website and I want to create an animated logo to add to the start of our YouTube videos. I don't want to spend much on software (preferably freeware) but most importantly I want something that isn't going to take me 6 months to get my head around. Can anyone suggest and good 3d animation software that would help me create some kind of animated logo (including text)?

Thanks in advance.
doesn't google have a free app?

something like sketchup I think it was called

Hi Perris,

Thanks for posting. I looked into SketchUp but as far as I could see it was just for static 3D images, mainly of buildings and plans. I'll look into it again now though and see if I can use it.

Hi Perris,

Thanks for posting. I looked into SketchUp but as far as I could see it was just for static 3D images, mainly of buildings and plans. I'll look into it again now though and see if I can use it.
I guess you could do panels and then run them in frames

or, do two or three images and then run the morph bringing them together, though I don't know of a free morphing program

Hi guys,

Sorry for the delayed response. I'm not sure if a GIF animator is quite as advanced as I need but I'll give it a go :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back