Similar Pictures

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
People have asked me where I have gotta my "butt" picture in my signature, I dont know I just found it! The other day I was looking around and I found another "butt" picture that looks the same. I was wondering if anybody knew who this accually is, and if these two pictures are the same person. Also, where can I get more!!!!

Do Not Post Pictures So Large
Link removed
The Wallpaper thread is here
PseudoKiller

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
what do you mean, whats wrong with them? Nothing is wrong with them. I'm just wondering if there the same, and who it is? Where I can get more!!

ElementalDragon

The One and Only
hmm.... judging by the butt..... i'm saying it could be oh... 1 or 2 people that people like us would never meet. although one person i know from high school that i talk to fairly often over cell phone now is awful hawt, but i never actually got the opportunity to see her butt with nothing on it cept a cloth, so i still wouldn't know, though i wouldn't mind tryin. *drools* i think about her too much lately. and her skin ain't that tan as far as i know from the last time i've seen her in person...

btw, Bman, this sound familiar?

"Oh, and you're a regular road scholar. wh... where was it you graduated from again, hmm??? the university of DUUHHHHHH!!!"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut