Simcity 4 saved game cheat?

lieb39

Apple lover, PC User
Hello.

Before I formatted i had a cheat which i downloaded, which took over one of the terrians in simciy 4, leaving it untouched but it had like 4 billion dollars or so. I remember i found it on the message board on google, does anyone have this, and can direct me to where i can get this cheat again? I can't find it... :(

Thanks,

lieb39

I found the board which used to host the file. They took off the file for whatever reason.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
its called "Sim City 4 Mega Bucks Cheat!!!"

can anyone find out where i can download this cheat?

thanks,

lieb39

http://www.gamershell.com/download_988.shtml

or

Press Ctrl + X during gameplay and you will bring up the Console. Now enter a code below in bold and press ENTER

hellomynameis <mayorname> - Change the mayor name to a name you supply. Replace the bracketed entry with your entry

you don't deserve it - Get all rewards free

sizeof <1-100> - Make magnification 1-100. Replace the bracketed entry with your entry of 1-100

stopwatch - Stop/start the clock

whatimeizit <time> - set the time of the day follow with a space and the time you wish to set. Replace the bracketed entry with your time entry

whererufrom <cityname> - change city name follow with new name you want to apply. Replace the bracketed entry with your entry

weaknesspays - Get 1,000 added to treasury

fightthepower - No power requirements for buildings

zoneria - Empty zone color hidden

tastyzots - toggles zots.

howdryiam - Water requirements for buildings removed

Zoneria - Hide Empty zone color
DollyLlama - causes all the advisors heads to swap to llama heads.
Barstuck - ?
WatchMeMove - ?
FPS <number> - framerate
RP - ?
Flora - ?
RenderProp - ?
TerrainQuery - ?
RenderProp - ?
Effect - ?
GOL - ? (Green Plasma Effect On Map)
Recorder - Start Recorder

NOTE: Entering invalid cheat codes will make the console and text
remain indiferent, whereas entering a valid cheat code
will close the console.

All God Options when you are a Mayor

When you are in the Mayor mode, you can't use all of the God Options. If you want to use them, Press Ctrl+Alt+Shift at the same time, when still holding, click with your left mouse button on "God Options" And you will have them all.

Info submitted by Oscar van der Sluijs on Tuesday, January 21, 2003 at 07:56:02

faster money

Type=weaknesspays but before you press enter press and hold shift witch will keep the cheat box open after pressing enter then press the up arrow on your keyboard witch will bring up the previous code(weaknesspays) a repeat to hearts desire

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back