• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

"SIM Card Registration Failure"???

Everhart

OSNN Junior Addict
Hey all. I have an LG Chocolate fone and Vodafone Pay Monthly contract. Suddenly when i started up my phone it comes up on the home screen ""SIM Card Registration Failure" and now I can't receive/make any calls or texts.

It is true I am about 2 weeks late of one of my payments, but surely they didn't lock my SIM card? I asked my friend who works in the phone business and he says they wouldnt lock because of a late payment that quickly so I am very confused.

I am in the middle of changing ownership of the contract to my girlfriend's sister and all i need to do is give her 'change of ownership' forms and then when she fills them out just send them away. However I need my SIM card to be working with the contract on it to give to her so I am great need of knowing what I should do...

Any help VERY much appreciated thank you

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Staff member
Political User
just for the obvious.. have you tried to shut down yoru phone and reseat (pull out and put back in) the SIM card/battery?

Last edited:

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Staff member
Political User
*grrrr*

Do I have to reference the other thread where I ask if anyone even listens to me anymore??!?!? :) ;) :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evaiwhitis