Silverfall

emeritus

Beware the Monkeys!!!
I have just tried the demo for Silverfall, and it is great!!! If you like the Dungeon Siege/Titan Quest/Diablo type of games, you will definitely like Silverfall. The graphics and gameplay are great. The caveat that I have found so far, is the map does not rotate, instead you have an arrow attached to your dot, showing which way you are going. You can get the demo from Steam or from http://www.silverfall-game.com/en/news.php. Let me know what you think!

Wasn't that keen on it myself. Looked shallow. Added to which it was giving me motion sickness?!? So that pretty much rules it out for me.

I'm always down for a good mindless dungeon crawler. Thanks for the heads up! I will check it out and get back to ya.

Nice one, I'm downloading the demo as we speak. Looks cool!

EDIT: Shi t! Someone else rep him now, look at his number!:dead:

Attachments

• Bad.jpg
    Bad.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 102
Now that is funny! BTW, the game will be released March 20th!!! Unfortunately, I have played the demo as far as it will go. I can't wait to get it!!!

I really like the visual style of this game. I used to hate the D2 style of play, but I'm warming up to it (as of Titan Quest). How's the story? Involving? I want to play!

The story is ok, as dungeon crawlers go. It is basically set up, that you complete quests that you are given. There are primary, secondary and character quests. The Character quests actually have to do with you getting companions. I have 2 now, a healer and a fighter. It also has a skill system, involving melee, range and magic. There is an underlying plot concerning nature and technology, and depending on your decisions, you lean one way or the other. If you go technology, you can use technology based weapons, or vise versa with nature. The weapons are fun, too. I am using versions of katars, which are really fast. When you start, you can also choose male or female, and of those you can choose human, elf, troll or goblon, probably with pluses and minuses to each. Just a note, I have been playing the Titan Quest - Immortal Throne expansion, and its great also!!!

EDIT: Thanks for the save!!! LOL

I still haven't gotten around to downloading this... Its a tad large at 1.4gb for the demo.

I still haven't gotten around to downloading this... Its a tad large at 1.4gb for the demo.

You should be able to get this from PC mags now, as the UK mags here have it as a demo.

I finally got the game and I love it. The map is still a PITA, but you get used to it. It definitely gets tough quick though, wow!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back