Silver xp theme Glitch

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political Access
found this on many pc's, choose the silver theme (comes with windows xp)

mouse over the start button and you will see 1 pixel turn pink? :confused:

pics atached, think m$ will realese a windows update for it? :p :rolleyes:

Attachments

• RedDot2.jpg
    RedDot2.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 117
  • RedDot1.jpg
    RedDot1.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 118
Yeah it does on mine....How the hell did you notice something like that?? You need to get out more

niknak said:
doesnt on mine.

look closer ;)

i used paint to strech a screenshot of my taskbar :p

i do need to get out more :eek:

Magic pink is the color used for transparency. The people at MS have better things to do than release a patch that fixes one pixel. :p

My conspiracy therory,

The pink dot is similar to a web bug and is used to formulate the amount of clicks to a particular start menu.

:D

But in all seriousness, It is actually a thermal sensor that is used to turn your monitor into an imaging device,

They can now make a picture of yourself right through your monitor. This is Big Brother at its best or worst. Imagine what they have already seen.....

Microsoft has developed this technology that dot dithers your screen to act as a camera receptacle. As you will see, the beta web site captures your image just as if you had the computer connected to a video cam. This technology may have been around before XP and installed on web sites without our knowledge or permission. If so, those web sites are capturing images of you unaware as you view your monitor.

Read here for more info

cheers
egghead

NetRyder said:
Magic pink is the color used for transparency. The people at MS have better things to do than release a patch that fixes one pixel. :p

nah i'm sure Mr Gates has a n00b worker in the bug fixing department he can get to fix it :p

I think they should fix the 25 partially patched or unpatched vulnerabilities in IE, but thats just me.

nah, they should just get eveyone to use firefox :p

offtopic.gif

Sorry but I just found this and was looking for a reason to use it :p

Evil Marge said:
offtopic.gif

Sorry but I just found this and was looking for a reason to use it :p
Hehe yeah...funny how a theme-bug thread turns into a "Get Firefox" one. :p

did the paint thing, still doesnt do it! perhaps something to do with sp2....?:confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back