Silly question

jdn

I'm trying
WHY?
Daughter's new case
Nice window and hinged front door for cdrw and cd players
But the window is on the left side and so is the hinge for the door.
If you want to show off the box ( on the desk ) you have to reach waaayy over to load a cd or turn it on or load a floppy.
Engineering at its best

and no it's not the case below

Isn't almost all side-swing door cases made that way? I ususally avoid them since I always have my computer on my right.

Five bucks says the engineer who designed the first swing door was left handed and never thought about it...

Why can't you just move your computer so it's on your left? Or have I misinterpreted what you're trying to say?

Originally posted by jumpy
Why can't you just move your computer so it's on your left? Or have I misinterpreted what you're trying to say?
if he did that, he wouldn't be able to see the window or have access to that side. that's what he's trying to say. :)

Originally posted by taurus
if he did that, he wouldn't be able to see the window or have access to that side. that's what he's trying to say. :)

Ok, I get it now. When he said "window and hinged front door for cdrw and cd players" it made it sound like their was a window for the cdrw and cd players as well as a hinged front door for them. He he, nevermind me...

I'd go with SnookBooger's solution :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back