Silly question

jdn

I'm trying
WHY?
Daughter's new case
Nice window and hinged front door for cdrw and cd players
But the window is on the left side and so is the hinge for the door.
If you want to show off the box ( on the desk ) you have to reach waaayy over to load a cd or turn it on or load a floppy.
Engineering at its best

and no it's not the case below

J

jumpy

Why can't you just move your computer so it's on your left? Or have I misinterpreted what you're trying to say?

Taurus

hardware monkey
Originally posted by jumpy
Why can't you just move your computer so it's on your left? Or have I misinterpreted what you're trying to say?
if he did that, he wouldn't be able to see the window or have access to that side. that's what he's trying to say. :)

J

jumpy

Originally posted by taurus
if he did that, he wouldn't be able to see the window or have access to that side. that's what he's trying to say. :)
Ok, I get it now. When he said "window and hinged front door for cdrw and cd players" it made it sound like their was a window for the cdrw and cd players as well as a hinged front door for them. He he, nevermind me...

I'd go with SnookBooger's solution :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut