Signing on Problem.

K

Kirrie2001

EVERY TIME I log in, I get the following screen.

Can anyone help with this, see attachment below.

Thank you.

Haven't I seen this post half an hour earlier :confused:. Did you delete it and reposted it to get it on top of the list :p. Smart guy!
Sorry, no solution here. Just ignore this...

Yes Glaanieboy, I did post it earlier, but when I came back to check for replies, It had GONE.

That is the reason I posted again. :confused:

Guess the Thread-Ghosts are active again...
Who do you call..... GHOSTBUSTERS!!!

I am still suffering with this problem, but nobody seems to be able to help. :confused: :confused: :confused:

EVERY TIME I log on.

HHHhheeeeeellllllpppppp!!!!!

well looks like something with the server you trying to get to.

btw Glaanieboy i imagine calling EP will only create more of those *ghosts* :p

That happens when the site is down Kirrie2001. If you see it again try & go to the front page (home) ((bookmark it now)). That will explain what is going on. :)

I have nvere seen this problem and it isn't something I have customised :(

I get it every single time that I actually LOG IN.
Then up comes that screen.
I then delete the screen, put the web site back in the search window, click GO, and then I am taken to the home page with welcome back at the top left hand corner.
The site runs OK after that.
I have WinXP home edition (legal) AMD Athlon Thunderbird 1Ghz.
512mb Crucial ram, AOL version 7 or 8 as I am doing a beta test at the moment, and have been for about 3 months.
There are other times when I know that I cannot get through, due to the site being down or overloaded, but this is completely different.
Its the LOGGING ON part, thats when I get the Screen.
Hope this helps.

Thanks again folks.

Kirrie.

Have you tried emptying your 'temporary internet files' folder? Give the system a good clean out & see if it goes away.

Yes Hipster, I do it on a regular basis when I am on line, average about once an hour. I use Norton clean sweep. I also defrag at every shut down, and have the restore on at all times.
If I were to go offline now and forget to log off, then come back on again, and return to XP-erience, it would be OK, as the Welcome back Kirrie screen comes straight up.

Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!
:confused: :(

Dare I say it............use Mozilla & see what happens. I've been using it for a few days. Very easy to get the hang of. And I like it. :D

Gotta go now. I'll check back later & see what you go with. :eek: Have a good one.

OK Hipster, I`ll try your suggestion, and let you know what happens.

Cheers mate, and g`nite.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back