Signature image in Pictures help?

zapoqx

Striking Master
I see on some sites where you have for example an image of lets say the game F.E.A.R. and then on the bottom right corner there is a tag of like Gamespy icon. I want to know how is it done, is there a program that I can do that simpler or do I have to manually put it in everytime?

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Does the gamespy icon actually represent anything? or is it just there for no reason?

An example would be helpful.

zapoqx

Striking Master

The gamespy icon on the bottom right.

I know it could be done back on a forum I was onwhere it would place it automatically if you were a staff member. I don't like doing it manually because then it has to be resized and you want to keep it bigger so that it is slightly sharper when you have to resize down.

Aprox

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
You can setup a automated droplet for operations like that in photoshop. I created a tutorial in a thread around here somewhere... lemme see if I can find it.

edit: Found it, keep in mind this was written for a specific task... but using the same methodology and technique you can apply this to your problem as well.

http://forum.osnn.net/showpost.php?p=742367&postcount=3

zapoqx

Striking Master
Thanks Aprox. Didn't even know Photoshop had a recording thing like Paint Shop Pro does.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bomblagdi