Sig

P

pothitos

Just attaching my sig so i dont have to upload it to my web space :p

i know lol but my web space is filling up rapidly

:O:O for got about that... too lazy to do anything about it tho now

good idea mee too!

yaeh smart idea ill do that too!

filled up already, i got alot left and i have over 10 of my sigs uploaded plus a couple of my desktops!

oops was i just braging....dammit :mad:

good idea!

cant believe i didnt think of it myself! Great idea zonne!

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Just means any guests will see a big x ;)

LMAO and even after that message, people say it's a great idea.

Re: good idea!

Originally posted by themafia_69
cant believe i didnt think of it myself! Great idea zonne!

Until we decide to remove the attachments because you are using this site to hold your sigs. :p

then we will keep posting attachments and linking to them untill we get banned :D:D

how do u get a sig or that banner on the bottom of ur posts

the banner: [advertframe][advertframe}
sig: your link[img}

replace } with ]

im new here, so i guess this might seem a little odd, but why the heck does EVERYONE seem to but large banner size or bigger images in their sigs? im on a t1 and it still takes a while to load, i feel pretty bad for the poor people who have 56k.

and yes i know u can turn it off.

i'm on 56k + it loads fine. quite quickly normally:cool:

Originally posted by meancode
im new here, so i guess this might seem a little odd, but why the heck does EVERYONE seem to but large banner size or bigger images in their sigs? im on a t1 and it still takes a while to load, i feel pretty bad for the poor people who have 56k.

and yes i know u can turn it off.

Strange really, your T1 sucks :p Joking, but maybe it's badly shared? I have a cable connection, and... loading sigs? What's that...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back