Sidebar on Desktop ?

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
How the ehll do I turn this off ?

Tried messing on with activedesktop and this happened:

The exact same thing happened to me and the only way to make it revert to its initial state was by using System Restore ... and it worked. Hope this helps.

i just turned off the view with the tasks to classic view and enable the tasks view again, it seemed to work for me

Being the speed freak I am, I have disabled system restore, ,I tried the other thing and it didn't work, I will have a look in TweakUI and X-setp - perhaps there will be something there... I will let you know...

This is driving me nuts, I can't move desktop and if I click on teh desktop while I have apps open it hides them all. bah.

Please help :p

right click on my computer then properties then go into the advanced tab then performance settings... and find the one that says common tasks.. and just uncheck that one or just click for best performance on the upper part of the window and that should help

electronic you play ghost recon? i will play wit ya lol htk_tank is my ubi name right now soon to be ATF_Tank :)

Haven't had the chance to check out the multiplayer side yet, just playing single atm - willlet you know when I check it out ;)

Looks a bit horrid now and the damn sidebar is there :S

This is still driving me bonkers.

I solved it in a very hasty way, not sure how much tweaking I will now have to do...

I create a new profile :S

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back