Sickest and Most Twisted Mind...this is a competition

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
You are allowed to use any means at your disposal to make your case...this includes photos, anecdotes, threads, etc...;

I make my claim to said glorious title with this thread.

nuff said? or does anybody challenge

Got you beat dealer....

follow this thread

go to the iconlibrary website mentioned in the second post, without question ugliest icons I have ever seen:D and they want 29 bucks for them too.....what a joke:D

I win.

those icons are so Windows 95, I wouldnt pay nuthin for those icons. Even I could probably make better ones and i got no clue where to even start:p

sick, sick, sick!!!

This is a winner:

Damn gonaads, that ain't fair, oh my god, just got done eating lunch too, that is disgusting:)

Jewelzz said to keep it clean, your disqualified.

It's clean! They used gloves to get it out. LMAO!! :p :p

What's even funnier, is I looked at the first one, and still looked at the second one, oh my god, my side hurts from laughing so hard, thanks gonaads:D :D :D

Geez Man !!

I'm eating fer cryin' out loud !!

"I'm surrounded by feakin idiots!!"

:eek:

You'll never look at a Peanutbutter and Jelly Sandwich the same way again. :p

My entrance. Posted on March 6th.

Sorry gonaads, I had to delete those attachments. I will have to say though, you have already won this competition. :eek:
puke.gif

Sorry Bytes back, I liked Toric19 last response in that thread, hungry with only $3.00 and two cigs, makes for a hard decision, dang that's funny:D :D LMAO

Been there done that

Originally posted by Bytes back

Erm X, what's sick about buttersctotch ? :)
Nothing is sick about butterscotch. But, making a whole thread on it may make some people wonder. I'll try to find something better. I think you guys know me by now. ;)

Originally posted by xsivforce
My entrance. Posted on March 6th.

Sorry gonaads, I had to delete those attachments. I will have to say though, you have already won this competition. :eek:
puke.gif

no fare...no fare...I didn't see the entry, and if the entry can't be seen, how can anyone compete?...no...I say NO...this competition goes froward

I do beleive you...still, it's a disqualification if it can't be viewed by a family audience....isn't it?...I hope so....I don't want there to be a winner yet...shucks, I feel so beaten:(

I already disqualified gonaads dealer, but I got you beat with mine.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back