Sickening

I hope my moom dont see this. She will be pissed cause she likes animals. I think its ****in stupid that someone would kick a lil puppy around its just sad :(

Will they do time under British law lol@the best justice system on this planet? hell no, they will goto court costing the tax payer thousands upon thousands of £'s, get a £25-50 fine, do 20 hours community service and then be allowed to roam the streets looking for their next victim.

This is a prime example of what is wrong with Britain.

B.T.W. in 1951 my uncle Peter did 7 years for putting a spade around the head of a person who was abusing a Horse, don't times change huh.

screwed up, even if u dont like animals is cruel, i love dogs

Was on our local news that one of the people involved was a 13 year old lad :mad:

Well they're just nasty children/people/adults. Got a red hot poker spare Amanda? i know where you'll shove it if you get your hands on em.

I say put them in a room and kick them around like they did that poor dog and see how they like it :mad:

Vote for Mubbers, in my Government there's a bullet for everyone of this sick f*****s <_<

What a buncha pricks. What did that puppy ever do to them. FVCKIN PRICKS :mad:

Call me extreme but I think if that's how they value the life of a living being then they should be treated in kind. Kick the $hit out of them and then put them to sleep.

People like this just make me sick. Stupid f****ing idiots.

rotjong

Fookin hell there are alot of sicko's out there
MJ aint just the only one Cha'Mone

1)How can he afford to buy and feed a Dog that looks pure bred.
2)How can the government allow him to claim social security, when he won't work,
but can afford expensive tattoo's?
3)Why is not in prison already?
4)So what if it is an animal, it's a domesticated animal not fodder, nor is it butchered to eat. So it's still a life and he should be tried for murder.
5)Why aint all the toon boys gone around to his home and given him a good kicking already?

If he lived in my area his ar-se would be hanging from a lampost already.
If I knew where this mamzer lived his days would be numbered already.

Furthermore his child should be removed or it might end up the same way.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back