Sick of ATI drivers

Adrenalize

Tired Zombie
I am frustrated with ati's drivers.
When the drivers do work correctly the card is a beast,but i never had problems with my old ti 4200.
so does anybody wanna buy a 9700 pro AIW?

have a read through the drivers section of the forums for any fixes...

if you are referring to the OGL issue that has been addressed and fixed...

if it is a different matter post in the trading post area... I have a friend who might be interested if the price is right..

Up the AGP voltage in bios.... Fixed my problems.... (random crashing, etc...)

Mine is doing just fine with the new Catalysts. I'm breaking 16,000 3dmarks stock. I don't see what can possibly be wrong.

what drivers u using black-syth ..... is it 3.9 or the 3.10 betas ?

your going to give up on one of the best video cards every, just cause you can't take 15 minutes to trouble shoot and fix it, jeese...

dude, i don't see the edit key anywhere! my other forum has one... but yah, i have the fixed drivers also, and they work fine, along with the tv function
i'm gona try the 3.1s and see how they go

i found that if i have problems with mine, installing the drivers that shipped with it always fix the problem, then i work from there.

edit: aha, i see it now!

king ratt, you know thats a picture of a moogle don't you, not a rat? i'm sorry, but as a veteran secret of mana and final fantasy player, i just can't let that go unignored anylonger.... MOOGLE!

the edit key is @ the top of your post m8 :D

look for a little underlined linky :D

anyways.. the problem with cat 3.9's was a very basic naming error by one of the coders... simply all in wonder v/s radeon... thats all teh error was...

the fix basically renames all in wonder to radeon in the .inf file...

there was no other error :cool:

Dude, forget the Catalyst drivers. Check out the latest DNA drivers at http://download.guru3d.com/dna/

These are unofficial, hacked drivers but don't be confused, that's a good thing. I have found that proper unofficial drivers are way better.

I have had the 9700 pro since it first came out.Do I need to run a driver uninstaller before puting in the 3.9 driver(s)? Where do I get it if I do? Exactly which 2 or 3 drivers am I supposed to get and install and from where? Guess im kinda used to the GeForce cards. :p

You don't need to uninstall your previous drivers to upgrade to the new ones. Just run the installer. But if you're a gamer, you gotta try the DNA drivers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back