• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Shuttle AN35N ULTRA issues...

V

valicu2000

...does anybody know if this mobo has a boot menu? I had a Soltek and in the boot phase if I pressed F8 I could boot from floppy/hdd/cd-rom without entering the BIOS

The Shuttle doesn't support the feature. Not surprising, I never saw a system that did before. What Bios was in the soltek?

PS It too about 4 minutes to find the manual on the Shuttle site, download it and scan it with Adobe for Boot features....

V

valicu2000

That Soltek had an AMI BIOS, while the Shuttle has Phoenix. It is surprising that Shuttle hasn't implemented such an important(for me) feature. I had also an ECS K7S5A (via KT266) which had this boot menu (hotkey F8)...and this was 2 years ago.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix